Happy Tuesday everyone! So I found this quiz online and I decided it would be fun to share my results with you all, and oh boy. I need some work.
This quiz I found on pottermore.com and I thought it was a good beginner’s quiz to take, but if you pass the easy level you can continue on to harder levels. The first level is called the Cleansweep Seven which is what I am sharing with you guys today. So here we go!
- What creature is depicted in the emblem for Gryffindor house? A: Lion ✔️
- Among the wizarding community, the term “Muggle” refers to what kind of person? A: A non-magical person from a non-magical family ✔️
- True or False: Dumblerdore’s spectacles are rectangular A: False ✔️
- Which Hogwarts student says, “I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me”? A: Draco Malfoy ❌
5. Members of Ravenclaw house are known for possessing which two of the following traits? A: Loyalty ❌, Intelligence ✔️
6. What is the incantation for the Summoning Charm? A: Apericium ❌
7. What color is the Hogwarts Express? A: Scarlet ✔️
8. How are parcels and letters sent to the Wizarding world? A: Owl ✔️
9. Which Hogwarts student says, “Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have”? A: Hermoine ✔️
10. What do Harry and Ron crash into when they fly Arthur Weasley’s Ford Anglia to Hogwarts? A: The willow tree ✔️
Okay, so I got a 7/10. I didn’t think I did that bad, but the website says it was dreadful, so I guess it was lol.
I found this fun, I like taking quizzes based on books.
Let me know if you guys decided to take the quiz and what you guys got!