Hello everyone, it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday! This week is a little bit of a difficult topic to think about because, usually if anyone wanted to borrow them I would let them, but I thought of a few that I know I would never let anyone touch.
This was an idea created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules basically go a little like this:
- Jana creates a new topic every Tuesday to make your list, and you create your own Top Ten (or three, or five, or twenty, however many you choose!)
- Link back your posts to That Artsy Reader Girl so when others read your post, they’ll know where to go to get more info about future upcoming topics.
- There is a linky widget on Jana’s Top Ten Tuesday post so other’s can see your post as well as you being able to check out everyone else’s! So definitely leave your links!
- Don’t be afraid to add your own twist to it!
This week’s topic: Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2019
(1) Children of Virtue and Vengeance – Tomi Adeyemi (December 3)
(2) Wilder Girls – Rory Power (July 9)
(3) #Murderfunding (#Murdertrending #2) – Gretchen McNeil (August 6)
(4) The How & The Why – Cynthia Hand (November 6)
(5) Making A Play (The Field Party #5) – Abbi Glines (August 20)
(6) Someone We Know – Shari Lapena (July 30)