Hello everyone and it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday!
This was an idea created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules basically go a little like this:
- Jana creates a new topic every Tuesday to make your list, and you create your own Top Ten (or three, or five, or twenty, however many you choose!)
- Link back your posts to That Artsy Reader Girl so when others read your post, they’ll know where to go to get more info about future upcoming topics.
- There is a linky widget on Jana’s Top Ten Tuesday post so other’s can see your post as well as you being able to check out everyone else’s! So definitely leave your links!
- Don’t be afraid to add your own twist to it!
This week’s topic: Cover Redesigns I Loved
(1) Royals -> Prince Charming by Rachel Hawkins
I’m so glad this cover got a re-design because it really needed it. I love the new cover and the new name change. The old Royals cover needed to be changed. It just wasn’t eye catching enough to become something I would want to read. This new cover definitely changes things.
(2) The Summer I Turned Pretty series – Jenny Han
I love the new blue cover with the seashells. I’ve never really been a fan of people on the cover of books. I would love to get to this series after I finish the To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before series.
(3) Shatter Me – Tahereh Mafi
Another case where I did not like the girl on the cover, and they turned it into a beautiful design. Love it, can’t wait to read it.
What are some of your favorite cover redesigns?