Hello everyone and it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday!
This was an idea created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules basically go a little like this:
- Jana creates a new topic every Tuesday to make your list, and you create your own Top Ten (or three, or five, or twenty, however many you choose!)
- Link back your posts to That Artsy Reader Girl so when others read your post, they’ll know where to go to get more info about future upcoming topics.
- There is a linky widget on Jana’s Top Ten Tuesday post so other’s can see your post as well as you being able to check out everyone else’s! So definitely leave your links!
- Don’t be afraid to add your own twist to it!
This week’s topic: Favorite Things To Eat/Drink While Reading
So since I don’t really eat much or drink much while reading, I don’t have a very big list. I like to keep my space kind of clean when I read because if there’s one thing I really hate… it’s having crumbs stuck in my book.
(1) Water – I always have water around me when I read. Sometimes I can sit for hours and hours and read, but I definitely need water by me in order to do that. I drink tons of water everyday, so if I’m going to sit down on a Saturday and read, I’m going to need plenty of my filtered water.
(2) Fruit Snacks – I eat fruit snacks quite often when reading for many reasons… 1. they dont stick to my fingers (or the page) and 2. there’s no crumbs or mess. Welch’s fruit snacks are the best option for this.
Since there are literally only 2 things I’d like to consume while reading… Here’s a list of items I DO NOT consume while reading:
(1) Anything Chocolate – Although this is a tough one, I feel like you just shouldn’t eat anything with chocolate while reading. Especially if like the chocolate melts really good in your hands. Even M&M’s are a no-go because eventually your going to see little faint circles of blue and green and red on your pages from your fingers.
(2) Alcohol – don’t consume it in general, but definitely not while reading.
(3) Anything with bread-like texture – Crumbs, obviously a no-no.