Hi everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying my spooky October themed blog this month. I wanted to talk about some of the mystery/thriller books I’ve read but I didn’t just want to make another favorites post. So today, I’m ranking them from the good to the okay and then to the bad. I would love it if you guys would share in the comments if you have ever read any of these that im listing, and maybe you could create your own ranks below!
(10) #murdertrending by Gretchen McNeil
This is definitely a thriller in my eyes, but it was just poor. I remember being super excited about it last year and once I read it I was just… disappointed.
(9) Sadie by Courtney Summers
Hi! Unpopular opinion queen here again! I did not care for this at all. I heard so much hype about it that when I actually read it, I was so disappointed.
(8) Wilder Girls by Rory Power
It was like the category describes… it was okay.
(7) This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
(6) A Stranger In The House by Shari Lapena
I know I know, a Shari Lapena book in the okay category?! This book was just a little too lackluster for me.
(5) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
(4) The Perfect Son by Lauren North
(3) My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing
I’m sorry but if you’re into mystery/thriller’s and you haven’t read this book… you need to fix that ASAP!
(2) The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
(1) An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
Yes… #1. I mean are we surprised its a Lapena book? No. I LOVEEEEE the and then there were none trope/trend. It get’s me everytime.