Holy crap…. I am in love with this series. Oh my god. Someone help me. I need Supernova RIGHT. NOW. You can bet I will be buying Supernova because I CANNOT WAIT.
If you can’t tell about my excitement, I loved this book. I loved the first one, loved this one… I NEED SUPERNOVA. I haven’t felt this excited since Finale came out okay. YES, I have actually found a series I love just as much as Caraval! Anyways, let’s collect ourselves people and get into the review.
Archenemies (Renegades #2)
Genre: YA Superhero Fantasy
Publication Date: November 6, 2018
Time is running out.
Together, they can save the world.
But they each are other’s worst nightmare.
In Renegades, Nova and Adrian (aka Insomnia and Sketch) fought the battle of their lives against the Anarchist known as the Detonator. It was a short-lived victory.
The Anarchists still have a secret weapon, one that Nova believes will protect her. The Renegades also have a strategy for overpowering the Anarchists, but both Nova and Adrian understand that it could mean the end of Gatlon City – and the world – as they know it.
- Nova & Adrian – Okay hi, loving the relationship Marissa Meyer! This is honestly the first time in a long time I have genuinely FELT something for a romance between two characters. Both are AMAZING characters on their own, but when they’re together… YES!
- Max – Max is honestly adorable and I would do anything for him and I swear to god if he is not in Supernova or harmed in any way I will riot!
- The pacing – The writing and the pacing of the book is fantastic. Honestly with most books I read I tend to pay attention to when they are about to end… but the ending really did creep up on me and I was shocked it ended.
- The whole entire story!
- The cliff hanger!!! – Usually I hate cliff hangers but I’m not even mad at this. It just makes me extremely excited for book 3.
- Ace??????????? – If you’ve read the book… you know why I’m saying this. Read it.