Hello everyone and it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday!
This was an idea created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules basically go a little like this:
- Jana creates a new topic every Tuesday to make your list, and you create your own Top Ten (or three, or five, or twenty, however many you choose!)
- Link back your posts to That Artsy Reader Girl so when others read your post, they’ll know where to go to get more info about future upcoming topics.
- There is a linky widget on Jana’s Top Ten Tuesday post so other’s can see your post as well as you being able to check out everyone else’s! So definitely leave your links!
- Don’t be afraid to add your own twist to it!
This week’s topic: Halloween Freebie (Books I’m Too Scared To Read)
Obviously, some of the books in this list aren’t necessarily scary so to speak, but more the thought of me actually getting around to reading them is a little scary. Just to clear that up for some people… No I am not scared of Michelle Obama lol. Just scared to read her book due to the hype.
(1) Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark by Alvin Schwartz
(2) It by Stephen King
(3) Crazy House by James Patterson
(4) Misery by Stephen King
(5) Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
(6) Any Cassandra Clare book
(7) Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard
(8) Becoming by Michelle Obama
(9) The Diviners series by Libba Bray
(10) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
(11) Anything by Leigh Bardugo