Hello everyone, it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday!
This was an idea created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules basically go a little like this:
- Jana creates a new topic every Tuesday to make your list, and you create your own Top Ten (or three, or five, or twenty, however many you choose!)
- Link back your posts to That Artsy Reader Girl so when others read your post, they’ll know where to go to get more info about future upcoming topics.
- There is a linky widget on Jana’s Top Ten Tuesday post so other’s can see your post as well as you being able to check out everyone else’s! So definitely leave your links!
- Don’t be afraid to add your own twist to it!
This week’s topic: Favorite Bookmarks
(1) Books Are Calling bookmark (Barnes & Noble, $3.95)
(2) Mark-My-Time Bookmarks (Barnes & Noble, $8.95)
I am really trying to time myself more while I read to see how much time it actually takes me to read. These are cute bookmarks and they tend not to slide as much.
(3) Breakfast and Lunch Magnetic Page Clips (Amazon, $9.98)
I LOVE these little magnetic page clips. I think I have a total of 16 at home. I have decided to collect them because oh my god they are absolutely adorable. Yes, they are cute but they are the best bookmarks I have ever used! They don’t stick out or slide out from pages, they’re magnetic so they stay on really nicely and I have never had a problem with the bookmark falling out when a book is tipped on it’s side in my bag or anything like that.
(4) Lastword Bookmarks (Amazon, $7.99)
For bigger books with lots of tiny writing, this is the bookmark I should use. Such a genius idea for a bookmark!
(5) Bookstore Receipts (Any Bookstore You Shop At, Total of Amount You Spend
Which Let’s Be Honest Is Probably Alot)
This is actually more common for me to use than you’d think haha.