Hello everyone! How is everyone’s blogmas going so far? I saw this post over on Jenniely’s page and couldn’t wait to add it to my Blogmas post schedule. She did blogmas last year and it really persuaded me to do it this year, and I gotta say, it hasn’t been all that difficult like I thought it would be.
Let’s get right to the post to see how terrible I’ve been with my books shall we?
(1) Recieved an Arc and not reviewed it ✔️
I absolutely have done this… and definitely more than once.
(2) Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley ✔️
Oh god, mines at like 32%, I’m nowhere near 60.
(3) Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review to come on your blog (and never did) ✔️
Yes… that Shari Lapena book I read back in April is still on my list of to-do’s.
(4) Folded down the page of a book ✔️
Yes I have and I hate doing it, but in an emergency, I might have to dog-ear every once in a while.
(5) Accidentally spilled on a book ❌
Wow, actually one that I didn’t have to use the checkmark on but nope, because I am very good at keeping food away from my books.
(6) DNF a book this year ✔️
Not just a book, but MANY books.
(7) Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it ✔️
Furyborn, I’m looking at you lol.
(8) Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔️
You mean blogging? Yes. haha
(9) Skim read a book ✔️
I’ve done this a few times, not gonna lie.
(10) Completely missed your Goodreads goal ❌
I’ve been good about it the last two years I’ve been on goodreads.
(11) Borrowed a book and not returned it ✔️
I mean… yeah. Yes, I’ve done this lmao.
(12) Broke a book buying ban ✔️
As soon as that paycheck comes in, you guys know where I’m heading.
(13) Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔️
HA, YES! Hence why I take book notes now. So sad I never got to review Everything, Everything because of this.
(14) Wrote in a book you were reading ✔️
I tried to see if I would like it, and I do not.
(15) Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ✔️
Yes, but eventually I will add it later on.
Outcome: 87% Naughty!
Here’s a list of all the questions so you guys can participate as well!
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it
- Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
- Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
- Folded down the page of a book
- Accidentially spilled on a book
- DNF a book this year
- Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
- Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
- Skim read a book
- Completely missed your Goodreads goal
- Borrowed a book and not returned it
- Broke a book buying ban
- Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
- Wrote in a book you were reading
- Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
I tag anyone who want’s to do this of course!