Hello everyone and it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday! Oh and, Happy New Year’s Eve everyone!
This was an idea created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules basically go a little like this:
Jana creates a new topic every Tuesday to make your list, and you create your own Top Ten (or three, or five, or twenty, however many you choose!)
Link back your posts to That Artsy Reader Girl so when others read your post, they’ll know where to go to get more info about future upcoming topics.
There is a linky widget on Jana’s Top Ten Tuesday post so other’s can see your post as well as you being able to check out everyone else’s! So definitely leave your links!
Don’t be afraid to add your own twist to it!
This week’s topic: Favorite Books I Read in 2019 (in no specific order)
(1) The Unhoneymooners – Christina Lauren
(2) Finale (Caraval #3) – Stephanie Garber
(3) Renegades (Renegades #1) – Marissa Meyer
(4) Opposite of Always – Justin A. Reynolds
(5) Daisy Jones and the Six – Taylor Jenkins Reid
(6) Undead Girl Gang – Lily Anderson
(7) Until Friday Night (The Field Party #1) – Abbi Glines
(8) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) – J.K. Rowling
(9) Romanov – Nadine Brandes