Hello everyone, it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday!
This was an idea created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules basically go a little like this:
- Jana creates a new topic every Tuesday to make your list, and you create your own Top Ten (or three, or five, or twenty, however many you choose!)
- Link back your posts to That Artsy Reader Girl so when others read your post, they’ll know where to go to get more info about future upcoming topics.
- There is a linky widget on Jana’s Top Ten Tuesday post so other’s can see your post as well as you being able to check out everyone else’s! So definitely leave your links!
- Don’t be afraid to add your own twist to it!
This week’s topic: Books With Single-Word Titles
Now that I think about this list more and more, it’s getting tough to really even think of one! This was a tough topic this week, but really fun to make.
(1) Renegades – Marissa Meyer
(2) Scythe – Neal Shusterman
(3) Illuminae – Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
(4) Caraval – Stephanie Garber
(5) Vicious – V.E. Schwab
(6) Sadie – Courtney Summers
(7) Cinder – Marissa Meyer
(8) Dry – Neal & Jarrod Shusterman
(9) Dumplin’ – Julie Murphy
(10) You – Caroline Kepnes