Hey everyone and happy Tuesday! It is almost May and I am super excited to get some more of that warm weather. Reading and sitting outside in the sun is one of my favorite summer activities, so as soon as I am able to get to that maybe quarantine won’t be so bad, right? 😅
This was an idea created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules basically go a little like this:
- Jana creates a new topic every Tuesday to make your list, and you create your own Top Ten (or three, or five, or twenty, however many you choose!)
- Link back your posts to That Artsy Reader Girl so when others read your post, they’ll know where to go to get more info about future upcoming topics.
- There is a linky widget on Jana’s Top Ten Tuesday post so other’s can see your post as well as you being able to check out everyone else’s! So definitely leave your links!
- Don’t be afraid to add your own twist to it!
This week’s topic: Books I Wish I Had Read As A Child
(1) Harry Potter series – J.K. Rowling
(2) The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series – Rick Riordan
(3) Matilda – Roald Dahl
(4) A Series of Unfortunate Events – Lemony Snickett
(5) The Oz series – L. Frank Baum
(6) Winnie The Pooh – A.A. Milne
(7) Where The Sidewalk Ends – Shel Silverstein